Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rapture Practice Anyone?

I don't know if you have heard, but the world is supposed to come to an end this Saturday at 5 p.m. central time. Hmm.

I struggle with this because ... yes, if Jesus were to return on Saturday, what a glorious day!  On the other hand, I don't want my friends and/or family to be "left behind" and look to me with tears in their eyes and say, "why didn't you tell me?" 

Jesus clearly states, in the New Testament that we won't ever know the day or time of His return. Since I firmly believe that no one can "out guess" the Lord, I am confident of the fact that I still have work to do and time in which to do it.

I joked with a friend that until His return, I would be out on the front lawn, jumping up and down having rapture practice. But practice for the rapture should really be in the form of sharing Jesus with others before it's too late. Let's all get busy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment