Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"Cry Out to Jesus ..."

I heard some heartbreaking statistics on the radio this morning. 70% of the people in Japan have no religious affiliation. Of the 30% who do, only 2% of those profess Jesus as their savior.

When you stop and think that on a "normal" day in Japan, their public transportation system "moves" 10 million people per day ... the scores of people who do not know the Lord in that country -- mind-blowing.

This is a time for revival in our country and theirs. I can't imagine living one day without Jesus in my life. My struggles seem small in comparison, but I get through them with obedience and humility at the feet of Jesus.

Please pray for Japan ... that people find peace in the One who brings comfort and healing during this time of trial and loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment