Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Outgrowing

So, dear sweet Sam is outgrowing all of his clothes. Every pair of pants is up to his ankles and he won't wear anything with holes ... he's very fashion conscious apparently. His Dad and I ended up at Old Navy trying to find some new jeans for the boy. We keep telling him that eating healthy will make him grow! I keep pushing the fruits and veggies.

We have been talking about growth in church. A steady diet of "good food" (scripture) will make us grow and mature in our walk with Christ. So, as hard as it is, keep up the daily scripture reading any way you can. Technology makes it easier than ever to stay in the Word. I personally do it via cell phone now ... because I can and because I can do it at any time during the day! Sometimes I need it more than others.

I subscribe to "Our Daily Bread" and receive it every day in my email. Anytime I have a free moment, I can pull up my daily devotional and take time out to read the scripture that goes with it on http://www.bible.com/.

But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen. 2 Peter 3:18

No comments:

Post a Comment