Total Pageviews

Monday, February 21, 2011

MONDAY, MONDAY, MONDAY!!!

I don't know whether to yell, "MONDAY, MONDAY, MONDAY" or "Mayday, Mayday, Mayday!!"  I have not yet decided if Monday is a good or bad "thing."

I texted a dear friend over the weekend that, "I know my husband and I are doing the right things in our lives because Satan is on the attack" ... big time! 

There are people in my life who don't believe that happens. I absolutely believe that when you are obedient to God and walking in Him, Satan does what he can to cause havoc. The Bible says he comes to "destroy." He uses the world and people around us to launch a spiritual battle against us every day by "setting your mind on man's interests, not God's interests."

The good news is that we know how the battle ends.

We need to follow Christ's example and combat the evil one, whom the Bible says, "disguises himself as an angel of light," with scripture and prayer.

2 Corinthians 2:11
So that no advantage would be taken of us by Satan, for we are not ignorant of his schemes.

No comments:

Post a Comment